Customised Online Induction Module
ADES are experts in developing interactive customised online induction modules for university residential sites.
Implementing the online induction module establishes residential cultural expectations prior to residents arriving. Residents are expected (in some instances contractually obligated) to complete specific topics, relating to their respective residential site, prior to arriving and receiving their keys.
Topis areas may include:
- Community Standards & Expectations
- Diet, Exercise & Sleep Strategies
- Mental Health & Well-Being
- Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment & Consent
- Respect, Now, Always
- Fire Safety and Security
- Residential Life Program
- Alcohol & Drugs
- On Site Support Services
The online induction modules are designed for use on smart phone devices and laptops.
Benefits of the Customised Online Induction Module
The ADES customised online induction module has many great benefits for residents and the respective university residential sites. Please find below a list of these benefits:
- Establishes residential culture and expectations prior to residents arriving.
- Transition period for students is more concise which establishes a connection between residents and the respective residential site prior to arrival.
- Reduction in incidents, specifically in the first 4 weeks, such as lockouts, fire alarms, property damage, alcohol & drug related matters, mental health & well-being.
- Complete build control, there is nothing our IT team can not create (or attempt) as ADES staff have built the entire Online Module Framework themselves.
- Independently hosted on a separate web server to ensure privacy and security of student’s data.
- Ease of use Administration features to see, in real time, when students completed the induction module.
- Customised interface to incorporate the logo and design of each organisation.
- Inbuilt email functionality which sends students who have not completed the module a reminder email (you can set the time for this, every 48hrs is most common).
- Excel download option for staff with manager access to cross reference with other servers such as StarRez (developing the ability for ADES module to talk to other servers)
- Ability for ADES to update content, images, videos and other info as requested in a very very short time frame (usually hours).
- Ongoing real time support for students who are having difficulties accessing the module (web browser, forgotten username, password etc)
- Personal addition of topics for organisations with multiple site locations to ensure each site is able to showcase their specific programs & offerings to residents prior to arrival.
- Multi-lingual functionality (optional for additional fee): select numerous languages which the Online Induction Module can be displayed in.
Each customised online induction module will receive a detailed quote for the initial build/development, depending on features and requirements, as outlined by each individual university residential site. This price can vary from as little as $3,350 ex GST.
Ongoing costs include annual web hosting fees (approx $350 ex GST per site) and individual per user login fees (from $3.50 ex GST for large number of expected user logins).
Please contact Ashley Gurney, Managing Director and Founder, for a detailed quote on 0488551543 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information & FREE Trial
For any further information or a FREE trial of our generic online induction module please contact Ash on 0488551543 or email@example.com