ADES have developed innovative, interactive and informative online well-being education modules, suitable for schools, universities and workplaces. The online well-being modules are designed to be completed on smart phones, tablets and laptops. Organisations are able to customise the online well-being modules, selecting relevant well-being topics for their specific target audience. The well-being topic areas are listed below:
- Diet, Exercise & Sleep Strategies
- Mental Health & Support Services
- Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment and Consent
- Alcohol & Standard Drinks
- Blood Alcohol Concentration (B.A.C.)
- Water Safety & Alcohol Statistics
- Effects, Harms & Risks of Alcohol
- Drug Categories, Types & Symptoms
- Australian Drug Use
- Ingredients in Illicit Drugs
- Support Services for Alcohol & Drug Issues
Each topic contains the latest information, videos, weblinks and statisitics. Users are required to complete a quiz at the end of each topic. ADES provide specific managers with administration access to view who has and has not completed the relevant topic modules.
For a FREE trial please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Ash on 0488551543
Minimum of 10 User logins required.